Daniel Potter – President and Insurance Agent
Individual & Family Health Insurance
We are dedicated to giving you honest advice, excellent customer service and the best experience possible when you are shopping for health insurance. Whether you are looking for insurance for yourself or your family, we will coach you through all the options available in Tennessee and help you make the best decision for your particular situation.
Beware faceless agents that will either sell you a plan without giving you all the details or sell your information to the highest bidder. Tennessee Health Insurance will always make sure you know what you are buying. We are open about the pros and cons of each plan. Our goal has always been to help our clients and being honest has kept us in business for 15+ years. We also take your privacy and security seriously! Our clients data is kept on secure servers and we do not spam you with calls or emails.
It’s time to get honest, straightforward help from an agent who is local to Tennessee and knows the plans, rules and laws for your state. Dont buy from someone across the country who has never stepped foot in your state! We’re here to help you sort through and pick your best option from:
- ACA/Obamacare Plans Get a Quote and Apply Now!
- Concierge Doctor Groups
- Indemnity Plans
- Short Term Plans Learn More!
- Faith-Based Sharing Ministries
Call us now at 615-528-1227 or Click Here to book a free 15-minute telephone/video appointment with Josiah, at a convenient time of your choosing, to go over your available options. We will never spam you with calls or emails!
Group Health Insurance & Employee Benefits
Small Group health insurance and employee benefits for the state of Tennessee are our specialty. Everything we do is tailed to the small company that is looking to provide benefits to attract, retain and care for their employees. We focus on the most competitive small business plans, the best technology to make running your plan easy and having systems in place to reduce your stress!
Let us help you provide the best health insurance and group benefits to your employees! By working with Tennessee Health Insurance, you get:
- Access to the best ACA and Level Funded Group Health Insurance plans available in Tennessee.
- Help with other employee benefits such as Dental, Vision, Disability, Life.
- Honest, expert advice that has your companies’ best interest in mind, specifically tailored to small groups.
- Technology that makes enrolling and managing your plan easy! We provide www.Ease.com and Zywave to our clients for free!
- Compliance assistance to ensure you meet the standards!
- Ongoing service that makes your life simple! We respond to emails and calls FAST!
Partner with us today! We will be your most valuable ally in the selection and administration of your employee benefits. Call us now at 615-528-1227 or Click Here to book a free 15-minute telephone/video appointment with Josiah or Daniel.
- Confused and overwhelmed by Medicare?
- Not sure how to get started or what all the Medicare choices mean?
- We can explain the different options available to you in your specific area, and the timetables you need to consider, in a way that is easy to understand.
- Visit our Medicare Website today: www.gamedicareinsurance.com
- Life insurance is the best way for most people to ensure that their loved ones are provided for in the event of an unexpected death. We think that it is a very valuable and affordable product.
- However, Life Insurance is not a cut and dry product. There are MANY pitfalls and traps in the life insurance industry. Whether it is crazy expensive products or agents telling half-truths and selling high commission products, you need an advocate that has YOUR best interest in mind.
- Whether you are looking for life insurance for the first time or have a policy you would like us to review, you will get honest, trustworthy advice on the best plan for your family or business. We work with all the top-rated life insurance companies and we will never sell you a product that we do not believe in.
Long-Term Care Insurance
- Our main concern when thinking about Long-Term Care is, “Do you have a plan?” Are you over 45 years old? Have you considered how you would pay for a long-term care need in the future? Would family be able to take care of you? Are you ok with using Medicaid facilities and possibly having assets reclaimed by the government after you pass away? Do you have the assets to pay for Long-Term Care? Is that what you want to use that money for?
- Don’t worry, we are experts on Long-Term Care Insurance and we will help you come up with a plan! Don’t start thinking about Long-Term Care when it is too late to get insurance!
- We have an entire website dedicated to the Long-Term Care discussion, please visit: www.ga-longtermcare.com. The Georgia and Tennessee markets to LTC are very similar.
- Disability is often an overlooked piece of the financial planning puzzle. Could you replace your income in the event you become sick or disabled and are not able to work? Could your employees? Did you know that you are more likely to become disabled than die during your working years? 1 in 7 people of working age are likely to become disabled for 5 years or more between the ages of 35-65.
- Disability insurance is an affordable way to protect your income and your way of life (and that of your employees, for business owners).
- We represent only financially stable, highly rated disability insurers that you can trust.
WHY Choose Tennessee Health Insurance?
Customer Service and Satisfaction are our top priorities!
Tennessee Health Insurance was started with the idea that we would serve our customers first. For over 15 years we have been dedicated to helping people with their individual and group health insurance in Georgia. We have been able to help so many people in Georgia that we decided to start a branch in our neighboring state of Tennessee! Rules, regulation and technologies change but through it all we have remained focused on our main mission: To ensure our customers get the best insurance and the best service possible.
We are Local!
We are a local health insurance agency. When we decided to start an agency in Tennessee we partnered with a long-time Tennessee resident! We do not want to be another random insurance company that has no connection to the people and place we serve. You will get local help and service from people that know your state. Insurance laws differ from state to state, by having a branch focused only on Tennessee we can provide advice and service tailored to the specific laws and regulation of our state. We have been in business for 15+ years and will be around for many more! We are invested in Tennessee in ways that an agent on the other side of the county is not. Just like you, we do life in Tennessee.
We have Superior Insurance Knowledge and Technology!
The times are changing! Insurance regulations are in flux and technology is rapidly advancing. Our clients don’t need to worry though. Not only are we an advocate for them through organizations like the National Association of Health Underwriters (NAHU), we are constantly monitoring changes in regulations and how they will impact our clients. Tennessee Health Insurance is also a leader in identifying new technologies that will allow us to better serve our clients.
We are Independent and only use the top Insurance Carriers!
We will always be independent. We know that the best way for us to get our clients the best pricing and products is to offer everything available in the market! This allows us to give you our honest opinion and recommendation for your specific situation. No one company is the best option for everyone! Don’t get advice from someone who can’t offer you multiple options! We only carry insurance products from the best, financially strong, customer friendly and top-rated insurance carriers. We only deal with providers we trust and would recommend to our family and close friends.
You can TRUST Tennessee Health Insurance!
We have a stellar reputation online. We are 5 star rated on Google, 5 star rated on Facebook and 5 star rated on Yelp. As well as having additional testimonies on our website. Our Christian faith impacts all that we do and we want to cultivate our clients TRUST. We always strive to deal with our customers openly, honestly and to the best of our ability so that we can bring glory to God through our work.